Custom Training Plan Progression Feature
From the Flanders Sportive to the Leadville Trail 100 to Unbound Gravel to just being fit for the group ride, riders have a wide variety of cycling goals for 2024. But how do you get there? How do you time and stack up your various training plans and goals to arrive at your event primed and ready to go?
- Off season training - with weights, or not
- Base training - with Sweet Spot
- Interval training / event-specific plans - with long endurance training
On this podcast we walk you through four goal scenarios, to help you understand how to tweak the training process to get where you want to go.
And we’re going to tell you about how our Optimize app can automate and simplify this whole process for you - all while tracking your progress and your training-to-recovery balance.
Have you been enjoying the FasCat Podcast? Please leave us a review on the App Store or Google Play.
Foundation : 3 Weeks
- Perfect for all cyclists beginning off season training
- Raise your CTL and the all-important muscle tension intervals