Ep. 5: How to Perform Intervals for Your Races and Rides
- Road races
- Time trials
- Stage races
- Hill climbs
- Cross country mountain biking
- Marathon/distance mountain biking
Now go do some intervals! Thank you for tuning in to the podcast, and for all of the great feedback on the show. If you have questions, ping us on Twitter @fascat and @jacksonlong, or by commenting below.
Don't forget to subscribe to the show on your favorite podcast platform, and leave us a review on the iTunes store with your favorite thing about the podcast or how we can improve! Copyright © 2019 FasCat Coaching - all rights reserved.
Join our *FREE* Athlete Forum to nerd out with FasCat coaches and athletes about your FTP, race data, power based training, or anything related to going fast on the bike!
Follow us on social media: Facebook: https://www.facebook.com/fascatcoaching/
Intro music: David Cutter Music // https://davidcuttermusic.com/
Foundation : 3 Weeks
- Perfect for all cyclists beginning off season training
- Raise your CTL and the all-important muscle tension intervals
Phil Gaimon's FONDO
- Complete similar workouts to what Phil does to prepare for all his KOM's
- Sweet Spot training, threshold intervals, and some anaerobic work