If you have ever heard of or been to Kalkaska or Traverse City, Michigan chances are you have done or heard of the Iceman Cometh. The Iceman Cometh is a 30-mile point-to-point mountain bike race in northern Michigan held yearly on the first Saturday of November, that’s the 3rd for 2018. What started off as a small event with only a handful of racers has turned into an end of the year party drawing over 4,000 racers. Even though there is a lot of talk about the after party, many riders like to finish off the year on a high note with a good result.
This plan starts on September 22th, 2018, If you want to get faster before then, check out our MTB Training Plans!
What you get:
- FREE TrainingPeaks Account (30 Days Premium)
- FREE YogaGlo Membership (60 Days)
- 100% Satisfaction Guaranteed or Money Back
- Mobile App (iOS and Droid)
- Coaching Support in a Private Facebook Group
- Foundations Back Strengthening
- REVO Strength & Conditioning Videos
- Daily Email Workout Reminders
- GPS, Heart Rate, and Power Data Uploads
- Strength & Conditioning Routines with Video
- Iceman Cometh Specific Intervals