Choose a Basic, Intermediate or Advanced plan based on how much time you have to train, your age and ability level. No matter which plans you choose, you’ll ‘enjoy’ all the nastiness that makes Phil faster: VO2’s, 1 minuters, Tabatas, threshold, suprathreshold, and even Sweet Spot work specific to a plan customized for Strava segments greater or less than 15 minutes. You’ll perform a Strava “Field Test” at the beginning, middle and the end of the plan so you can measure your improvement and get that PR and/or KOM.
What you get:
- FREE TrainingPeaks Account (30 Days Premium)
- FREE YogaGlo Membership (60 Days)
- 100% Satisfaction Guaranteed or Money Back
- Mobile App (iOS and Droid)
- Coaching Support in a Private Facebook Group
- Foundations Back Strengthening
- REVO Strength & Conditioning Videos
- Daily Email Workout Reminders
- GPS, Heart Rate, and Power Data Uploads
- Strength & Conditioning Routines with Video
- Strava Segment Length Specific Workouts
Check out the Strava PR Training Tip in Outside Magazine written by Coach Frank!