This six week 100 mile mountain bike race plan will prep you for a grueling 100 mile mountain bike race with gobs of Sweet Spot and Threshold plus a dab of anaerobic work during the week. The weekends are full of long rides up to 8 hours with plenty of climbing that will give you a chance to test your fueling plans as well as your saddle fit! There’s also plenty of low aerobic endurance work to help you build that mitochondrial density that will make you more efficient on race day.
Over the course of the six week training plan you’ll ramp up your hours up steadily to handle the long day in the saddle. We’ve included some of our favorite workouts (Bursts, Sweet Spot, Criss-Cross & more) to help you prepare for a great race day!
Example Events are any of the NUE Series race including Cohutta, Mohican, Bailey Hundo, High Cascades and the Shenandoah 100 to name a few 100 milers.
What you get:
- FREE TrainingPeaks Account (30 Days Premium)
- FREE YogaGlo Membership (60 Days)
- Coaching Support in a Private Facebook Group
- 100% Satisfaction Guaranteed or Money Back
- Mobile App (iOS and Droid)
- Foundations Back Strengthening
- REVO Strength & Conditioning Videos
- Daily Email Workout Reminders
- GPS, Heart Rate, and Power Data Uploads
- Strength & Conditioning Routines with Video
- Intervals Built Specifically for Mid-week 100 Mile Race Training
Sample Workout Gallery: