Professional Cycling Coaching in Boulder, Colorado.
All of the FasCat Coaches have been carefully selected for their experience, qualifications and passion for coaching athletes. Read more about our Core Coaching Values. While we coach individually, we work together as a team & draw on each other’s experience to help our athletes reach their goals.
Beautiful Boulder, Colorado.
FasCat Coaching is located in Boulder, CO, the premier North American endurance sports mecca. Home to many professional athletes, FasCat holds training camps in this wonderful training environment and coaches athletes across the globe.
Frank Overton started FasCat in 2002 based on his racing career, graduate degree in physiology and the emerging sports science power-based training field. Plus frequent communication between the coach and the athlete. In 2010 FasCat opened a 1500 square foot Performance Cycling in North Boulder with retail powermeter sales, indoor cycling, physiological testing, bike fits, and camps.
Our entire team of qualified coaches meets the following standards:
- Level 2 USA Cycling Certified Coaches or higher
- Category 2/Semi-Pro Racer or higher
- Professional career coaches where coaching is our # 1 focus
- Each of our Coaches has over 15 yrs (each!) training, racing and coaching athletes with powermeters.
For athletes looking to improve performance on a budget.
Using our combined experience, FasCat Coaching has created over 60 training plans that can be purchased a la carte by athletes who aren’t interested in our annual coaching services. All training plans include:
- 100% Satisfaction Guarantee or Money Back
- FREE 30 Day Premium TrainingPeaks Account
- Mobile App (iOS and Droid)
- Lifetime access
- Daily Email Workout Reminders
- GPS, Heart Rate, and Power Data Uploads
- Email Support
- Yoga Routines with Video
- Race Specific Power and Heart Rate Workouts
- Strength & Conditioning Routines with Video