Refer a Friend
Did you know as a member of our FasCat community, you can refer your friends to FasCat and they will get 20% off their first purchase? It's true! Even better, if your friend purchases a plan, you also get a coupon for 20% off.
How do you refer a friend?
1. Log into your FasCat account.
2. Navigate to the Cheetah Loyalty Tab in the bottom lefthand corner of your screen.
3. Click the"refer a friend" tab and then you can either copy the code and share it with your friends directly, or you can send it to them via facebook, email or twitter.
4. When your friend clicks on your link a popup with their 20% off coupon will appear
5. Once your friend makes a purchase, you will be credited 2000 cheetah spots, which are redeemable for 20%. Those "spots" will appear in your "My Spots Rewards Tab." All you have to do is click the 20% off to redeem them!
Want to get even more involved with FasCat?
Join our Ambassador Program:
Email us at Ambassador@fascatcoaching.com to learn more!
Not sure which plan to choose?
Email us at email@example.com or send us a message in our chat box. We are always happy to help!
Dr. Louis Passfield: Sports Scientist
Off Season Gravel Training
Foundation : 3 Weeks
- Perfect for all cyclists beginning off season training
- Raise your CTL and the all-important muscle tension intervals
Phil Gaimon's FONDO
- Complete similar workouts to what Phil does to prepare for all his KOM's
- Sweet Spot training, threshold intervals, and some anaerobic work
Phil Gaimon's Strava PR Plan
- Perfect Plan for Those with Less Training Time, starts at 15 minutes per day
- VO2's, 1 minuters, Tabatas, threshold, suprathreshold, and even Sweet Spot
Road Race In-Season
- Weekend racing and group rides with weekday training and recovery
- anaerobic efforts like criss cross, Over/Unders Sweet Spot, Threshold
Road Racing Intervals
- Increase your functional and race-specific power output
- Includes Sweet Spot, VO2, Anaerobic, Threshold