Vote here for the feature request(s) you want the FasCat Software Engineers to develop as soon as possible 🚀🐆💥
release notes below 👇
Q: What wearables are compatible with Optimize?
A: Whoop, Apple Watch, Oura, FitBit and Garmin models that record sleep & HRV (like the Fenix and ForeRunner 955). Eight Sleep too!
Check if your Garmin records sleep & HRV here.
Q: Is Optimize compatible with Apple Watch?
A: Yes! 🚀
Q: What bike computers are compatible with Optimize?
A: Garmin, Wahoo, and Hammerhead
Q: Do I need a wearable to use Optimize?
A: No. You can use our training plans, meal plans, workouts and recipes. Your power data will point the Optimize needle.
Q: What is the difference between the basic and the intermediate plans?
A: The basic plan is 4-8 hours of training per week and the intermediate is 8-12 hours of training per week. More training will make you faster if you are on the fence. 💪
Q: Is Coaching Included?
A: Yes! Message us in APP and the FasCat Coaches will message you right back - tell us what you are training for and we can help you pair plans together for a year 'round training program!
Q: Can I buy a plan like the way you use to sell plans?
A: No, we have moved to a subscription-based training app. This allows you to pair multiple plans together for a more affordable Coaching Solution. Coaching is included! Plus it allows us to innovate and bring you a complete training solution compared to one-off six week training plans.
Q: How do I get help from the FasCat Coaches with my training plan?
A: After subscribing, click the ⍰ in the upper right of the app. We will reply promptly during normal business hours, M-F 8am -7pm MST.
Q: Can I use the training plan on Zwift?
A: Yes! But at the moment you will have to do the workout manually; we are waiting on Zwift to grant us access to their API to make this feature possibility.
Q: Can I export my workouts to my bike computer?
A: Yes - you may export to your Garmin and Hammerhead bike computers! We are waiting on Wahoo to release their API to us.
Q: Do I need a power meter to follow your plan?
A: No, you can follow our plan with a heart rate monitor and rate of perceived exertion. All our plans are zone-based and work with power meters, heart rate monitors and RPE. You really only need a timer and bike in order to improve with Optimize!
Q: Do I need a power meter to use Optimize?
A: To enjoy all the functionality of the Optimize, you need a power meter and ideally a wearable, but you can follow any of the training plans without either.
We have a heart rate-based OTS feature for non powermetered activities (like running and swimming)
Q: Does Optimize sync with TrainingPeaks?
A: No, you can follow your plan inside our app. We would like this integration tho! If you use TrainingPeaks, you can request your plan be shared from TrainingPeaks at firstname.lastname@example.org.
Q: What if I have a question about my plan?
A: Click the ⍰ in the upper right of the app for all coaching and training plan support questions - we're here to help!
Q: Which plan should I do?
A: Tell us what you are training for and we will message you back our Coaching recommendations. Click the ⍰ in the upper right of the app and a FasCat Coach will reply. You may also use our custom plan feature by clicking 'suggest plan' from your Training Library.
Q: I have a work trip coming up where I won’t be able to follow the plan. What should I do?
A: Same as above, Ask a FasCat Coach!
APP UPDATE RELEASE NOTES
Build 1.3.0 May 3rd, 2023
• You may now Move and Delete planned workouts.
• New Training Calendar and Workout Views, Updated UI
• Faster Loading: Enhanced app, feed, and workout loading speeds
• Bug Fix: Improved training plan filtering...
Build 1.2.2 April 5th, 2023
- You can now connect your Hammerhead account to the Optimize App!
- youTube videos now embedded in workout screen
- Seconds are now visible in the workout step descriptions
- Fixed an issue causing some workout graphs to not show up in the app
- Fixed a few issues related to Apple Health integrations
- Various other fixes and improvements
Build 1.2.1 March 20th, 2023
- Apple Watch integration 🚀 Connect your Apple Health account to the FasCat app to track your sleep and HRV
Added the support chatbot to all pages
Fixed the display for workouts that do not have graphs to no longer show an empty graph
APP UPDATE RELEASE NOTES
Build 1.2.0 March 15th, 2023
- FitBit integration: Connect your FitBit account to the FasCat app to track your sleep and HRV each night and dial in your Optimize score each day.
- Training zones update: Check out the new training zones page to review the colors associated with your training zones. Now all workout graphs will show targets by zone color in both the activity feed and workout summary.
- Added the currently applied plan to the profile page.
- Made adding workouts, plans, and recipes easier.
- Added a refresh button to the calendar.
- Simplified threshold entry in onboarding, making way for a better training zone experience across the app.
- Updated styling around the app as we prepare for new features coming soon.
- Fixed an issue where logging into a different account after logging out could show data from the first account.
- Removed the notification icon completely in preparation of better notifications in up
Build 1.1.3 January 28th, 2022
The Optimize screen now gives training guidance based on your needle score for the day
Optimize score now updates more frequently as new data comes in from your connected devices
Some minor improvements to training plan and workout filtering and search
Some minor improvements to data fields when adding plans and workouts to the calendar
Weight loss meal plans can now be added to the calendar
Fixed the connections notification icon that would appear despite there already being connections active
December 20th, 2022
- Users can now add training plans in the past
- Improved training zone entry to avoid errant values resulting in very high OTS scores
- Forgotten password reset emails no longer should go to spam and junk folders
- Fixed an issue where there may be duplicate entries of completed activities
- Fixed an issue that prevented some plans from being added to the calendar
- Numerous improvements to completed activities making their way to the app from connected devices
December 7th, 2022
Added improvements for all Whoop accounts that can now be connected to the Optimize app
Fixed an issue with users trying to delete their account from the app profile page
Added the app version to the login screen so users can report version without logging in
Last names with less than 4 characters can now be entered in the last name field during account creation
The app version at the bottom of the profile page can now be seen on all device sizes
Password reset requests no longer will go to customer’s spam or junk inboxes
When selecting a training plan the order of plans now makes more sense (from basic to pro instead of random)
CTL calculation improvements for the Optimize needle
Now handling some null values form Garmin 955 watches that caused issues with Optimize
Users who created accounts on the web now should have all activities, sleeps and HRVs imported to the app in the correct timezone
Canceling the log in with Google process will no longer crash the app
Entering a user’s password incorrectly no longer leaves the user in a dead end requiring app restart
Users can now delete their account without errors
Fixed an issue where some users were unable to select a monthly or yearly subscription on the payment pages
Android uses should now be able to enter text in the customer support chat page of the app
Zwift connections should now be working more robustly
Activities with lots of paused time will no longer cause inflated OTS scores