Coach Isaiah is back to chat about his new transition from professional road cyclist into the gravel scene, and how his training and outlook on the sport has shifted. We talk about:
- cross training
- planning out a gravel race calendar
- how CTL is affected by gravel-specific training
- why strength training is particularly important for gravel racers
- and more!
It’s a good conversation, and we’re super excited to see Isaiah throw down in some of the gravel races this year coming off a road career. For more on Isaiah, check out our previous episodes with him:
- TT training and racing: https://fascatcoaching.com/tips/time-trial-training-racing-w-coach-isaiah/
- Tour of Utah review + Offseason tips: https://fascatcoaching.com/tips/isaiah/
- Plant-based nutrition for cyclists: https://fascatcoaching.com/tips/plant-based-nutrition-for-cyclists/
And don’t forget to take advantage of our Black Friday/Cyber Monday training plan sale! Starting on Tuesday, November 26 and going through Tuesday, December 3rd, we’re giving 50% off all training plans with code Fast50. Now’s the time to start getting faster!