How to Adjust Your FasCat Training Plan
You've applied your FasCat Training Plan, but now life has thrown a monkey wrench in your schedule? No problem! You can drag & drop workouts in your calendar to adjust them to better fit your schedule! Just left click on the workout you want to move & drag it to a different day:
Then drag & drop the other workout to keep your calendar organized:
That's it! Nice & simple. What if you need to re-start your plan because you set the wrong start date or applied it & then got sick or had unexpected travel? In those cases, it is best to un-apply the plan & re-apply it with a different start date so you can avoid having double workouts from the plan being applied to your calendar twice. *Note that plans with fixed end dates for specific events cannot be re-applied on different dates.
Now go ride your bike! Copyright © 2019 FasCat Coaching - all rights reserved.Join our *FREE* Athlete Forum to nerd out with FasCat coaches and athletes about your FTP, race data, power based training, or anything related to going fast on the bike!
Sweet Spot Part 3 for the Triathlete
- Coaching Support in the FasCat Athlete Private Forum
- FREE TrainingPeaks Account (30 Days Premium)
- Discount at ExcelSports.com
- FREE YogaGlo Membership (60 Days)
- 100% Satisfaction Guaranteed or Money Back
- Mobile App for the Forum and TrainingPeaks (iOS and Droid)
- Daily Email Workout Reminders
- GPS, Heart Rate, and Power Data Uploads