Reviewing Your Season to Be Faster Next Year
- Your Training: Volume, CTL, Intervals & Power Output
- Your Nutrition / Winning in the Kitchen - Weight Loss
- Skills - makes a huge difference!
- 4 Training Ideas to Get Faster for 2020
Other podcasts mentioned that are relevant to this episode:
Winning in the Kitchen: https://fascatcoaching.com/tips/winning-in-the-kitchen/
Strength Training: https://fascatcoaching.com/tips/weight-lifting-for-cycling/
Weight Loss for Cyclists: https://fascatcoaching.com/tips/weight-loss-for-cyclists/
We are also hosting a podcast appreciation ride this Sunday, September 8th at 9am, leaving from 3107 Bluff St in Boulder. We'll have pastries and coffee, and will do a chill spin up to Jamestown. Hope to see you there!
Foundation : 3 Weeks
- Perfect for the road or mountain biker during the Fall
- Raise your CTL and the all-important muscle tension intervals
Phil Gaimon's FONDO
- Complete similar workouts to what Phil does to prepare for all his KOM's
- Sweet Spot training, threshold intervals, and some anaerobic work