How to Cyclocross - Our Complete Virtual Skills Camp
Racing cyclocross involves a variety of skills, and we're here to teach you all of them. Coach Andrew Giniat races at the elite UCI level, and here he walks (and sometimes runs) you through each of the key skills, one at a time. In this 'cyclocross camp in a virtual can', Andrew covers how to:
- suitcase your bike
- shoulder your bike
- start fast
- build your own training course
He also explains three key workouts to do: box jumps, stair/hill repeats, and start drills.
Check them out, and get out there and get after it!
How to dismount
How to suitcase your bike
How to shoulder your bike
How to remount
How to corner
How to start fast
How to build your own training course
Three Key Drills to Do: Box jumps, stair/hill repeats, and hard starts
Copyright © 2022 FasCat Coaching - all rights reserved.
Join our *FREE* Athlete Forum to nerd out with FasCat coaches and athletes about your FTP, race data, power based training, or anything related to going fast on the bike.
Foundation : 3 Weeks
- Perfect for all cyclists beginning off season training
- Raise your CTL and the all-important muscle tension intervals
Phil Gaimon's FONDO
- Complete similar workouts to what Phil does to prepare for all his KOM's
- Sweet Spot training, threshold intervals, and some anaerobic work