How to Cyclocross - Our Complete Virtual Skills Camp
Racing cyclocross involves a variety of skills, and we're here to teach you all of them. Coach Andrew Giniat races at the elite UCI level, and here he walks (and sometimes runs) you through each of the key skills, one at a time. In this 'cyclocross camp in a virtual can', Andrew covers how to:
- suitcase your bike
- shoulder your bike
- start fast
- build your own training course
He also explains three key workouts to do: box jumps, stair/hill repeats, and start drills.
Check them out, and get out there and get after it!
How to dismount
How to suitcase your bike
How to shoulder your bike
How to remount
How to corner
How to start fast
How to build your own training course
Three Key Drills to Do: Box jumps, stair/hill repeats, and hard starts
Copyright © 2022 FasCat Coaching - all rights reserved.
Join our *FREE* Athlete Forum to nerd out with FasCat coaches and athletes about your FTP, race data, power based training, or anything related to going fast on the bike.
If you'd like help from Coach Andrew with your cyclocross season and skills, fill out our New Athlete Questionnaire and schedule a consultation with him.
Optimize Your At Home Weight Lifting This Offseason!
23 Hot Gravel Races for 2023
Foundation : 3 Weeks
- Perfect for all cyclists beginning off season training
- Raise your CTL and the all-important muscle tension intervals
Phil Gaimon's FONDO
- Complete similar workouts to what Phil does to prepare for all his KOM's
- Sweet Spot training, threshold intervals, and some anaerobic work
Phil Gaimon's Strava PR Plan
- Perfect Plan for Those with Less Training Time, starts at 15 minutes per day
- VO2's, 1 minuters, Tabatas, threshold, suprathreshold, and even Sweet Spot
Road Race In-Season
- Weekend racing and group rides with weekday training and recovery
- anaerobic efforts like criss cross, Over/Unders Sweet Spot, Threshold
Road Racing Intervals
- Increase your functional and race-specific power output
- Includes Sweet Spot, VO2, Anaerobic, Threshold