Location: remote, work from home, Boulder, CO is a plus but not required
FasCat Coaching is hiring a podcast producer to manage our training tip podcast. Specifically to:
- Edit raw audio flow for listening quality
- Mix intro, outro's and sounds clips
- Upload and publish files to Libsyn, Apple, Spotify as well as youTube
- Create social media clips
- Publish to Web Page with Show Notes, links and transcribing audio
Experience executing audio/video production and distribution for a podcast, youTube channel, content stream or similar medium.
Ability to work independently and swiftly
Exceptional attention to detail, ensuring the highest quality podcast for our brand and community
Social media promotion a plus as well as youTube content creation, and video editing skills
You are a cyclist or endurance athlete or coach interested in endurance sports science, improvement, nutrition, riding faster, health and wellness and training tip topics.
Contact podcast host, Frank Overton: frankatfascatcoachingdotcom with "Podcaster" in the subject line.
FasCat Coaching is a cycling coaching company that helps athletes worldwide rider their bikes faster.
We produce a weekly podcast, newsletter and sometimes youTube videos on a variety of training tips to help our community of endurance athletes ride their bike faster, farther and quicker.
Foundation : 3 Weeks
- Perfect for all cyclists beginning off season training
- Raise your CTL and the all-important muscle tension intervals