Ep. 2: Winning in the Kitchen
Welcome to Episode 2 of the FasCat Training Tips Podcast! This week we're talking Winning in the Kitchen. Performing as an athlete extends far beyond training. In order to perform like a Ferrari, you have to put in high-octane, Grade-A fuel! We talk about:
- The importance of periodized nutrition
- The core carbohydrate, protein, and fat sources
- Frank's grocery list and how to hack the grocery store Listen in to learn how you can win in the kitchen to win on the bike!
Follow us on social media:
Intro music: David Cutter Music // https://davidcuttermusic.com/
Copyright © 2019 FasCat Coaching - all rights reserved.Join our *FREE* Athlete Forum to nerd out with FasCat coaches and athletes about your FTP, race data, power based training, or anything related to going fast on the bike!
Foundation : 3 Weeks
- Perfect for all cyclists beginning off season training
- Raise your CTL and the all-important muscle tension intervals