Winning in the Grocery Store | Nutrition for Cyclists
We're back with another #WinningInTheKitchen special, serving up a conversation about where this all begins: the grocery store. It doesn't matter how dialed your kitchen is or how motivated you are to cook healthy food if you don't bring it home from the grocery store first. So we're here to share our Go Fast Foods grocery list and share some of our favorite tips and foods to help you on your offseason nutrition plan. Our focus is discussing the main areas to shop for:
For more on this topic, check out our previous podcasts, videos and training tips:
- Go Fast Food Choices: https://fascatcoaching.com/tips/weight-loss-go-faster/
- Winning In the Kitchen (read, watch & listen) https://fascatcoaching.com/tips/winning-in-the-kitchen/
- Weight Loss for Cyclists (read and listen) https://fascatcoaching.com/tips/weight-loss-for-cyclists/
- 30 Day Winning in the Kitchen Challenge https://fascatcoaching.com/tips/winning-in-the-kitchen-challenge/
Remember (!) What Would Alaphilippe DO?!?!
Copyright © 2019 FasCat Coaching - all rights reserved.Join our *FREE* Athlete Forum to nerd out with FasCat coaches and athletes about your FTP, race data, power based training, or anything related to going fast on the bike!
Foundation : 3 Weeks
- Perfect for the road or mountain biker during the Fall
- Raise your CTL and the all-important muscle tension intervals
Phil Gaimon's FONDO
- Complete similar workouts to what Phil does to prepare for all his KOM's
- Sweet Spot training, threshold intervals, and some anaerobic work