Weight Lifting for Cyclists Training Plan
Since we talked about timing as it relates to training last week, this time is all about the timing of strength training/weight lifting for cyclists as it's the perfect time to get started on that. In this episode, Coach Frank breaks down the FasCat 10-week strength training for cyclists training plan, and how to use it most effectively.
- The fundamentals of our strength training philosophy and the three main exercises for this program
- The 4 phases: Adaptation > Hypertrophy > Strength > Power
- What to expect going through the plan and how to approach each week
Don't get behind the curve and start strength training when it's too late!
Last year’s Podcast: https://fascatcoaching.com/tips/resistance-training-for-cycling/
Nino’s Circuit Training: https://fascatcoaching.com/tips/ninos-circuit-training/
If you want to try our weight lifting for cycling training plan for yourself use the coupon code 25podcast to get 25% off your weight lifting for cycling training plan and you yourself can #FtFP!
Foundation : 3 Weeks
- Perfect for all cyclists beginning off season training
- Raise your CTL and the all-important muscle tension intervals