Summertime Nutrition for Cyclists
Summer is here, which means training and racing on the bike is being ramped up, goals are being achieved, and we can finally be outside more. However, it's also a time to revisit our nutrition and maybe lose those lagging couple extra pounds or just dial things in to train harder and recovery even better during big training and racing blocks.
Coach Frank and Jackson sit down to talk through 3 very important and relevant topics in this conversation:
- Using your powermeter to track caloric expenditure & quantify weight loss
- Fiber & satiety as it relates to healthy nutrition, and of course
- your #WinningInTheKitchen Grocery Shopping List
We'd love for you to join the discussion about our podcast on forum.fascatcoaching.com
It's a great discussion that is always a popular topic, so please share with your friends, teammates, and family members who may need some extra nutrition help this season!
Thanks for listening!
Intro music: David Cutter Music.
Foundation : 3 Weeks
- Perfect for all cyclists beginning off season training
- Raise your CTL and the all-important muscle tension intervals
Phil Gaimon's FONDO
- Complete similar workouts to what Phil does to prepare for all his KOM's
- Sweet Spot training, threshold intervals, and some anaerobic work