Video: Using Normalized Power to Measuring FTP Improvement
Using normalized power data from group rides or races is a fantastic way to measure improvements or changes in FTP and performance.
Watch to learn how we analyze power data through logical analysis to find answers! And be sure to subscribe to the podcast, new episode every week!
Haute Route Asheville Preview Show!
#secrettraining: What to eat before a cyclocross race
Foundation : 3 Weeks
- Perfect for all cyclists beginning off season training
- Raise your CTL and the all-important muscle tension intervals
Phil Gaimon's FONDO
- Complete similar workouts to what Phil does to prepare for all his KOM's
- Sweet Spot training, threshold intervals, and some anaerobic work
Phil Gaimon's Strava PR Plan
- Perfect Plan for Those with Less Training Time, starts at 15 minutes per day
- VO2's, 1 minuters, Tabatas, threshold, suprathreshold, and even Sweet Spot
Road Race In-Season
- Weekend racing and group rides with weekday training and recovery
- anaerobic efforts like criss cross, Over/Unders Sweet Spot, Threshold
Road Racing Intervals
- Increase your functional and race-specific power output
- Includes Sweet Spot, VO2, Anaerobic, Threshold