Winning in the Kitchen: Snacks
One of the most popular topics we talk about on the podcast is nutrition, and specifically our philosophy of "Winning in the Kitchen". We've podcasted about breakfast, dinner, on the bike nutrition, winning in the grocery store, weight loss, and now we bring you a conversation about SNACKS!
Snacks are a challenging aspect of nutrition for many people, athletes included. So we try and simplify it and help you make better choices and build better habits by crafting snacks in a healthy and sustainable way to keep your nutrition game strong!
Previous Winning in the Kitchen podcasts/videos worth checking out:Winning in the Kitchen Weight Loss for Cyclists Breakfast Winning in the Kitchen 30 Day Challenge Go Fast Food Choices Thanks to everyone for tuning in, subscribing and reviewing on Apple Podcasts, and for engaging in our forum! For more things cycling training, visit http://fascatcoaching.com. Save 25% on your next training plan with code 25podcast
Using Strava Live Segments to Perform "Strava-Vals"
The 2 Year Anniversary Episode!
Foundation : 3 Weeks
- Perfect for all cyclists beginning off season training
- Raise your CTL and the all-important muscle tension intervals
Phil Gaimon's FONDO
- Complete similar workouts to what Phil does to prepare for all his KOM's
- Sweet Spot training, threshold intervals, and some anaerobic work
Phil Gaimon's Strava PR Plan
- Perfect Plan for Those with Less Training Time, starts at 15 minutes per day
- VO2's, 1 minuters, Tabatas, threshold, suprathreshold, and even Sweet Spot
Road Race In-Season
- Weekend racing and group rides with weekday training and recovery
- anaerobic efforts like criss cross, Over/Unders Sweet Spot, Threshold
Road Racing Intervals
- Increase your functional and race-specific power output
- Includes Sweet Spot, VO2, Anaerobic, Threshold