Strava Racing Using Routes and Created Segments
Strava Racing: Using the technology of Strava routes and segments + their live segments feature you can create and simulate race courses. And best of all, use the segment's leaderboard for the 'race results'. Coach Frank and Jackson share the scoop with the FasCat Nation so you can make the most out of the summer!
Be sure to check out FasCat's very own Strava Racing Challenge here: https://fascatcoaching.com/tips/strava-segment-challenge/
And of course continue the conversation in our active forum @ http://forum.fascatcoaching.com Thanks to everyone for reviewing the show on Apple Podcasts and subscribing wherever you get your pods!
Consider sharing the show with a friend or teammate to help them get faster. Save 25% on your next training plan with code 25podcast
The 2 Year Anniversary Episode!
How to Make your own Strava Race Course
Foundation : 3 Weeks
- Perfect for all cyclists beginning off season training
- Raise your CTL and the all-important muscle tension intervals
Phil Gaimon's FONDO
- Complete similar workouts to what Phil does to prepare for all his KOM's
- Sweet Spot training, threshold intervals, and some anaerobic work
Phil Gaimon's Strava PR Plan
- Perfect Plan for Those with Less Training Time, starts at 15 minutes per day
- VO2's, 1 minuters, Tabatas, threshold, suprathreshold, and even Sweet Spot
Road Race In-Season
- Weekend racing and group rides with weekday training and recovery
- anaerobic efforts like criss cross, Over/Unders Sweet Spot, Threshold
Road Racing Intervals
- Increase your functional and race-specific power output
- Includes Sweet Spot, VO2, Anaerobic, Threshold