The 4 Key Factors for Gravel Racing Success
Gravel racing season is in full swing, and this week's podcast is all about helping you crush your next race. We believe there are 4 key components to successful gravel racing:
So we break down how to approach these elements and apply them to your next race or looking back on previous events. Listen to our podcast below 👇
We dive deep into these topics and talk about everything Gravel 101, such as hydration packs and aero bars, gravel simulation rides, nutrition plans leading up to race day, and more.
The FasCat Athlete Forum is live! Join the discussion here.
Subscribe to our youTube channel at http://youtube.com/c/FasCatCoaching to see all of our videos
We hope you enjoy this week's show, and thank you for listening!
Find the FasCat podcast on Apple Podcasts, Spotify, and Stitcher. Follow us on social: Facebook, Instagram, Twitter, and YouTube.
Intro music: David Cutter Music.
Copyright © 2022 FasCat Coaching - all rights reserved.
Data Analysis for Human Powered Health Women’s Team
You Need To Ride More
Foundation : 3 Weeks
- Perfect for all cyclists beginning off season training
- Raise your CTL and the all-important muscle tension intervals
Phil Gaimon's FONDO
- Complete similar workouts to what Phil does to prepare for all his KOM's
- Sweet Spot training, threshold intervals, and some anaerobic work
Phil Gaimon's Strava PR Plan
- Perfect Plan for Those with Less Training Time, starts at 15 minutes per day
- VO2's, 1 minuters, Tabatas, threshold, suprathreshold, and even Sweet Spot
Road Race In-Season
- Weekend racing and group rides with weekday training and recovery
- anaerobic efforts like criss cross, Over/Unders Sweet Spot, Threshold
Road Racing Intervals
- Increase your functional and race-specific power output
- Includes Sweet Spot, VO2, Anaerobic, Threshold