How to maximize your off-season gains
Frank Overton and Ben Delaney walk you through when your off-season should start, what it should and shouldn't include, and specifically how you can start building yourself up right now.
This is the fifth podcast in an eight-pod how-to series. Last episode we talked about how to take a post-season break, and on this podcast we discuss how to get back at it.
Other podcasts in the 8-Podcast How-To Series:
- How to train at the end of your season
- How to review your season in 14 ways
- How to plan next season
- How to take a proper post-season break
Upcoming podcasts in the series:
- Cross training and muscle tension interval
- Weight lifting for cycling
- Alternative movements to squat, leg press and curl
COPYRIGHT © 2023 FASCAT COACHING. ALL RIGHTS RESERVED.
Download and join Optimize, your Year-Round Training Solution where Coaching is included, the training plans are unlimited and there's a 14-day trial to see for yourself!
Foundation : 3 Weeks
- Perfect for all cyclists beginning off season training
- Raise your CTL and the all-important muscle tension intervals
Phil Gaimon's FONDO
- Complete similar workouts to what Phil does to prepare for all his KOM's
- Sweet Spot training, threshold intervals, and some anaerobic work